Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Really not so wordless)

I normally have so much fun on Wednesdays tracking down pictures, but today I have picture block my mind is just else where. It rained all last night and I love weather, it's an obsession of mine so all I want to do is watch it right now. Then tomorrow we leave to go on a trip to California. This will be the first time my son has ever flown as well as the first time I have ever flown with them both by myself. We are so excited, nervous, anxious, all they above. 
This all leads me to the picture I found today an air plain and weather picture. Enjoy! I did =)

                                           by: JonoMueller

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be saying lots of prayers that you guys have a safe flight! P.S. That picture terrifies me, lol.

    ReplyDelete